Computer Cool is an Australian owned and operated Cooling manufacturer and service company. Computer Cool specialises in cooling solutions for critical space environments such as Data Centers’, Computer, MRI, PABX, VOIP Telephony Rooms, Test Laboratories and the like. Computer Cool is the leader in high density cooling solutions in Australia providing solutions to many Blue Chip companies.
To All Our Valued Customers,
With today’s announcement by the Victorian Premier to close down all non-essential activity and as the Covid – 19 (Coronavirus) continues to impact people and our community.
As Computer Cool provides a variety of service work for our customers which form part of essential services / critical infrastructure we will remain open and continue business as usual.
We are committed to support our customers by taking all necessary steps to ensure our services remain uninterrupted during this time. As a result of this we have implemented the following measures to keep staff in good health so they can continue to support your requirements.
• Computer Cool technicians have been asked to limit physical contact as per Victorian DHHS and Australian Federal guidelines
• Computer Cool technicians are working in separate teams to prevent cross contamination and they will be working remotely to our office during the current situation.
• Splitting our teams from having contact with each other will ensure Computer Cool can support our customers with services during this time of need where data centre loads are increased whilst people work from home.
• Our technicians have been provided with hand sanitiser, disposable gloves & face masks for use as required.
• Should circumstances change at your site we request you notify Computer Cool as soon as possible so we can meet the new requirements.
• All Computer Cool Staff have been requested to report any unwell feelings of any kind to our office immediately, this will allow us take action as per the DHHS guidelines and to notify any sites they have attended for the 2 weeks prior.
• We ask our clients to advise us of any potential risk of exposure before and /or after we have attended your facility.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 993 250 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support during these unprecedented times.
For More Information Please call 1300 993 250